Vita C15 is a top homeopathic nerve tonic with specific therapeutic action on weak nerves & is helpful for treating anxiety, irritability, depression, concentration issues, stress and sleep issues. It comprises 9 unique herbal ingredients. It is made by the reputed German homeopathic company Dr Reckeweg which has been in service for a number of decades.
What is Vita C15 nerve tonic used for ?
It has key Ingredients like acid phosphoricum, cocculus etc that act on nervous exhaustion, weariness, nervous weakness, sleeplessness (insomnia) that follows mental conflicts, fatigue, nervous headache, nervous physical weakness (neurasthenia) and lack of concentration. It is an excellent nerve tonic & helps to deal with nervous exhaustion & overall physical exhaustion. It helps to increase the vitality & vigour of the patient. Overall it makes you feel alive, increases your potential & makes you feel more fit physically & mentally.
Vita C15 nerve tonic for depression
The allopathic Sedative/hypnotic agents like benzodiazepines are risky to use as they are habit forming and they make the patient dependent on them, moreover they cause extreme drowsiness & serious side effects if used in long run. However homeopathic anti depression remedies like Vita C nerve tonic syrup is derived from natural sources and is free of side effects.
One of the most prominent symptom of depression is having a hopeless or helpless outlook on your life. Other feelings may be worthlessness, self-hate, or inappropriate guilt. Getting out of this situation will involve counselling, and achieving the necessary balance with natural treatment.
Vita C15 nerve tonic Ingredients:
Acidum phosphoricum D3, Citrus Medical Limonum D1, Cocculus D5, Helonias Dioica D5, Sepia D5, Zincum Metallicum D6, Saccharum, Corrigentia, Ignatia Amar. D5.
Mode of action of individual ingredients of Vita C15 nerve tonic
Indications of Vita C15 Nerve Tonic:
Conditions of nervous exhaustion, mental fatigue, nervous weakness, weariness, insomnia following mental conflicts, nervous headaches, overall easily fatigued, depression tendencies, general neurasthenia, lack of energy, inability to concentrate.
The key properties of Dr.Reckeweg Vita C15 syrup are derived from the following ingredients :-
- Acid phosphoricum D3-It is highly effective for treating both mental and physical weakness & exhaustion, for relief from nervous exhaustion linked headaches & also relief from consistent feeling of a slightly heavy head, back and sacral region weakness. It also treats the feelings of mental stress, discouragement & drowsiness during day. It helps the person to feel alive & concentrate better. It also treats sexual dysfunction characterized by the inability to develop an erection of the penis(impotency).
- Citrus medical limonum D1– It improves blood circulation which in general improves all body functions. It makes the person feel more energetic & active. It treats faintness & weak pulse.
- Cocculus D5– It treats exhaustion, physical weakness, irritability, insomnia, depression, weakness of muscles of neck & a feeling of heaviness in head. It is highly useful for people who work on computer for long hours and are thus very prone to develop headache or mental fatigue, stiffness & pain in neck.
- Helonias dioica D5– It treats symptoms of muscle weakness such as over exertion, physical & mental exhaustion, nervous irritations, depression, sadness and desire of being alone (solitude).
- Sepia D5 – It treats mood issues, irritability, sadness & no interest to perform the daily simple activities. It treats nervous exhaustion, irritability of nervous system, restlessness of legs, weak memory, general weakness and burning sensation along the spinal cord, numbness of limbs and a pricking sensation feeling in limbs.
The self-healing powers of the body during an illness is triggered by the biological homeopathic specialties of vita C15. The pharmaceutical properties of each of the individual ingredients complement one another in their effect on the individual symptoms and illness.
Dr. Reckeweg company
Dr Reckeweg was a German physician, who received his medical degree in Berlin & he practiced homeopathy. In 1936, Biologische Heilmittel Heel Gmbh company was founded in Berlin to develop and market his preparations. In 1953, Dr Reckeweg moved the company to its present location in Baden-Baden. Between 1936 and 1979 (when Dr Reckeweg relocated to Albuquerque) he developed over 1,000 different homeopathic preparations. Later on the company name was changed to Dr Reckeweg’s own name.
Dr. Reckeweg is committed to producing potent and well-tolerated homoeopathic medicinal products in a responsible way and has been in service ever since its birth 75 years ago.
Although Dr. Reckeweg’s homeopathic medicines are sold in more than 40 countries worldwide, each and every single one of them is made in Bensheim, a small town in Germany’s Hessische Bergstraße region.
Precautions for Dr.Reckeweg Vita C15 syrup
- Dr.Reckeweg Vita C nerve tonic/R15 syrup should not be taken if patient develops any hypersensitivity to any of its ingredients.
- It should not be taken during pregnancy and breastfeeding unless prescribed by a doctor.
- Keep out of direct light & humidity and store at temperature, not over 30 degree Centigrade (86 degree F)
- It is a natural product so it may precipitate slightly or become cloudy, but this would not affect the quality and effectiveness of the product.
- Shake well before use.
- Do not keep an opened bottle for long.
- Avoid strong smell food items such as coffee, onion, hing, mint, camphor, garlic etc., while taking this medicine
- Keep a minimum half an hour gap between food, drink and any other medicine.
- In the beginning of treatment, take one tablespoon thrice daily.
- After improvement, first take same dose twice daily & later on only in the evening.
- It should be taken before meals with some water unless otherwise prescribed by doctor. For people getting any gastro issues after taking vita c15 nerve tonic, it can be taken right after the last bite.
Vita c15 price
VitaC15 MRP is Rs695 for 250ml.
Vita C15 side effects
As such Vita C15 has no known side effects, however for people with a history of sensitive stomach, it can cause minor symptoms of nausea, heartburn, diarrhea & mild stomach cramps. These symptoms can be easily taken care of by taking it after food & by continuing a reduced dose.
Complimentary Dr Reckeweg medicines to Vita C15
- For sleep disturbances: see R 14 which can be administered additionally.
- For menopause phase: Additionally R 10.
- For endocrine disturbance: see R 19, respectively R 20.
- For hypotension: see R 44.
- For impotency: see R 41